Monday 11 June 2018

Cute Conversation between Lovers

Once A Girl When Having a Conversation With Her Lover,
Asked:

Girl : Why Do Yew Lyke Me? Why Do Yew Love Me?

...Boy : I Can't Tell the Reason.. But I Really Lyke Yew..

Girl : Yew Can't Even Tell Me da Reason.. Then How Can Yew Say
Yew Lyke Me? How Can you Say Yew Love Me?
Boy : I Really Don't Know da Reason, But I Can Prove
that I Love Yew..

Girl : Proof? No! I Want Yew to Tell Me the Reason, My
Friend's Boyfriend Can Tell her Why He Loves her But, Yew Can't!

Boy : Oki ..oki!!! Emm.. Coz Yew are Beautiful,

Because Yewr Voice is Sweet,

Because Yew are Caring,

Because Yew are Loving, Because Yew are
Thoughtful & Because of Yewr Smile,

Because of Yewr Every Thing..

The Girl Felt Very Satisfied wid da Man's Answer..

Unfortunately, A Few Days Later, The Girl Met with an
Accident & Went in Comma..

The Guy then Placed a Letter with her & Here is
da Content:

Darling, Because of Yewr Sweet Voice.. I Love Yew..

Now Can Yew Talk? No! Therefore I Cannot Love Yew..
Because of Yewr Care & Concern, I Lyke Yew..

Now Yew Cannot Show them, Therefore I Cannot Love
Yew..
Because of Yewr Smile, Because of Yewr Every Thing I Love Yew..
Now Can Yew Smile? Now Can Yew Move?

No, Therefore I Cannot Love Yew..

If Love Needs a Reason, Lyke now,

There is No Reason foh Me to Love Yew Anymore.

Does Love Needs a Reason? NO!

Therefore, I Still Love Yew.. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment